Letters: March 12 & 19
3-12-07
Hello ,
I´m enjoying the hot humid climate down here in Paraguay. The people out here are really nice and really accepting of the gospel. I´m having a great time with my companion. We had a fair amount of success in February and hope to do well this month. I´m picking up the language okay but I still have a lot to learn. They also speak another language down here that I don´t understand at all called Guarani, its an Indian language. Well that's all for now.
Elder Waldron
3-19-07
Life in Paraguay is still good. Changes were this week but I´m still in the same area with the same companion which is a good thing. Pretty busy out here in Paraguay - still walking everywhere but I´m used to it. I have been here for 1 change and am no longer considered one of the new guys because I´m not one of the guys that just came in, but I still am not entirely fluent.. ~Elder Waldron
Hello ,
I´m enjoying the hot humid climate down here in Paraguay. The people out here are really nice and really accepting of the gospel. I´m having a great time with my companion. We had a fair amount of success in February and hope to do well this month. I´m picking up the language okay but I still have a lot to learn. They also speak another language down here that I don´t understand at all called Guarani, its an Indian language. Well that's all for now.
Elder Waldron
This is a picture of Clancy's kitchen. When I (his Mom) saw it, I thought maybe he needed a care package with Lysol and other cleaners in it ... as well as a new pan or two. (I know - it's a "Mom thing") His response is below.
The kitchen in our apartment is actually pretty clean, the roach spray is also an ant spray (which are all over the place in Paraguay). I have all the pots and stuff I need. The kitchen has improved since me and my companion moved in.
3-19-07
Life in Paraguay is still good. Changes were this week but I´m still in the same area with the same companion which is a good thing. Pretty busy out here in Paraguay - still walking everywhere but I´m used to it. I have been here for 1 change and am no longer considered one of the new guys because I´m not one of the guys that just came in, but I still am not entirely fluent.. ~Elder Waldron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home