Sunday, March 30, 2008

Letter 10 March, 2008

Mon, 10 Mar 2008
Hey family,
I´m back in my area and enjoying it. It´s the first time in my mission where I haven´t taught a single lesson in more than a week(1week4days). I about went insane reading the scriptures.. I read Mathew, Mark, Lucas, Juan, Hechos, Romanos, Apocalipsis, Genesis, y exodo...y leí about half of the Ensigns that have came out in the past 5 or 6years(we have a giant stack in the house, and in the offices) . My companion is still in Asuncion and has to have a few more studies. I got sent back on Saturday night with a local missionary, he´s 17 years old and from my first area, Ytororo. Today I went to the market and bought some stuff. I´m going to send ya´ll a package this coming week with some stuffs, I´m going to send ya´ll some counterfiet goods, hopefully you´ll like the stuffs. I might put in a small pack of yerba maté (it´s a drink that everybody drinks) you put some herbs(yerba) in a cup with a special metal straw and then you add water and drink the water... the herbs add a special flavor to the water... I´m not allowed to drink it as a missionary. I was in the office looking at the return days for missionaries, it looks like my return day is December 4th... it´s a long ways away but it´s kinda hard to believe that it´s already been over 14 months since I left. Mom, can you put a photo of our house on your blog...I miss it...and a photo of jasper...;P Well , keep me posted on anything new, tell Kelby to score more points in basketball and not for the other team...tell Lysa not to get in a wreck.
Love, Clancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home