Letters: June 4-18, 2007
June 4, 2007
Things are good down here in Paraguay. This week is changes and my companion is being changed. I have to travel to Asunción with him though because I´ll be training a new companion(it´s a really humbling thought considering I only have 6 months in the mision).
June 11, 2007
June 11, 2007
Whats up? I´m good here. I´m training now in Natalio 10. My new comp is Elder Borda. He´s from Buenos Aires Argentina. We´re having a good time. It was kinda weird at the change meeting. The Elder who trained me was leaving to go home, but he got to see me be called to train...it was cool. There are 3 other people that came with me who are also training. It was pretty humbling to hear that I would be training and to be honest kinda scary to think about the responsibility that it carries. We´re working hard in Natalio. I´m having a good time. This week we had 56 people in church which is the most I´ve seen since i got to this area. Normally there is about 45.
June 18, 2007
Not much is new. My companion is new, straight from the MTC in Argentina. He´s quiet and has a few wierd habits, but that is expected. Things are good out here. The food is good, I´m just sick of all the food here though. I´m experimenting trying to find some good flavor combos with what I've got to work with. Just be happy you're in the states and can stop at a Wendy´s and get jr.bacon cheeseburger for a buck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home