May 2008
5/25/08
Hey Mom,
I’m doing well. This week we worked really hard and found 26 new investigators and put four with a baptismal date, a family. How’s the ward? I just bought a new a pair of shoes, my others had been repaired about 6 times and keep falling apart so I just bought new ones...I’ll send a photo next week my shoes were a disaster. Anyway I’m going to the market today to get a pen drive. Could you put more money on the account? I’m going to need it to send the package off.
Write me this coming week,
love Clancy
5/19/08
Hi,
This past week we had a baptism and we found 20 new investigators,
including 3 families. It was a pretty good week. I’d imagine you’ll be able to sell the house, I would hope so anyway- but either way I’m definitely going back down to VB to visit everybody and stay for a few days to a few weeks but it kinda depends on what my plans are and where I decide to go to school at.
This past week I probably walked about 6 to 12 miles a day and I’m actually pretty tired. The money I took out is mostly so I can live till the end of the month. I’m going to try to get a package off in the next week or so. If you see Joe, or his mom, tell them I said hi and that I’m having a blast.
love Clancy
5/5/08
How are ya? I’m doing pretty good. This Wednesday I should be getting a new companion. It’s been a long week. I did a baptismal interview in another area and had to convince the stake president to let us confirm on a Wednesday (I spent an hour at his house, and it went well.) Then on Thursday was the Paraguayan Labor Day, and all the Paraguayans got drunk and wet, it was raining. Let’s just say that it was a complete disaster for our proselyting and I got soaking wet cause my umbrella broke earlier in the week. In the end I put 2 baptismal dates and had two investigators in the sacrament meeting. Tell everyone I said hi, tell grandpa and grandma I want to know how their trip to the church sites went and that I’m doing pretty well.
love Clancy
Hey Mom,
I’m doing well. This week we worked really hard and found 26 new investigators and put four with a baptismal date, a family. How’s the ward? I just bought a new a pair of shoes, my others had been repaired about 6 times and keep falling apart so I just bought new ones...I’ll send a photo next week my shoes were a disaster. Anyway I’m going to the market today to get a pen drive. Could you put more money on the account? I’m going to need it to send the package off.
Write me this coming week,
love Clancy
5/19/08
Hi,
This past week we had a baptism and we found 20 new investigators,
including 3 families. It was a pretty good week. I’d imagine you’ll be able to sell the house, I would hope so anyway- but either way I’m definitely going back down to VB to visit everybody and stay for a few days to a few weeks but it kinda depends on what my plans are and where I decide to go to school at.
This past week I probably walked about 6 to 12 miles a day and I’m actually pretty tired. The money I took out is mostly so I can live till the end of the month. I’m going to try to get a package off in the next week or so. If you see Joe, or his mom, tell them I said hi and that I’m having a blast.
love Clancy
5/5/08
How are ya? I’m doing pretty good. This Wednesday I should be getting a new companion. It’s been a long week. I did a baptismal interview in another area and had to convince the stake president to let us confirm on a Wednesday (I spent an hour at his house, and it went well.) Then on Thursday was the Paraguayan Labor Day, and all the Paraguayans got drunk and wet, it was raining. Let’s just say that it was a complete disaster for our proselyting and I got soaking wet cause my umbrella broke earlier in the week. In the end I put 2 baptismal dates and had two investigators in the sacrament meeting. Tell everyone I said hi, tell grandpa and grandma I want to know how their trip to the church sites went and that I’m doing pretty well.
love Clancy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home