Sunday, March 30, 2008

Letters 17 & 24 March

17 March, 2008

Hey Mom, thanks for the letter and the pictures on the blog. The houses on that base look pretty nice, hopefully it works out that you´ll be able to get one. Well I´m back with my companion Elder Coria, in our apartment in Ciudad del Este. I went to the market last week and hopefully tomorrow i´ll be able to get your package sent. I bought a pendrive(4GB) and i´m going to send it to ya with all the photos I currently have on my camera, which isn´t alot but it´s a fair amount. Well I don´t have lots to say and I´m going to try to send fotos so I have to start now. Love Clancy
24 March, 2008

Well, hope you enjoy these fotos, they are from the Falls of Monday(pronounced Mone-die-ugh). We went there today. They are about 25 minutes from the city and they are pretty cool. If you have the chance look up the waterfalls of Iguazu, in Brazil, I´ll never get to go, but they are a huge tourist attraction that I want to go to one day. Pres. Bradley gave me permission to buy a mp3 or mp4 so i can put the Book of Mormon in Portugues on it. He gave me the go ahead to study and learn Portugues. Well have fun, and keep the blog updated.

Love, Clancy
I think Clancy is the 2nd on the left.

Nice foto's Clancy! They are really pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home