June, July 2008
7/7/08
Hey mom,
Sorry I didn’t get a good letter off last week. I’m doing pretty good. This past Wednesday I went to the dentist where I’m now undergoing a three week root canal due to a split tooth...but the good news is that it is really cheap down here to go to a good dentist. In the end it will only cost about 250 dollars or something like that. The mission will should be getting in contact with the insurance company too to possibly help pay for it.
Things are great though. This past week we broke all of our records and taught 30 lessons with members and found over 45 new investigators. We are working pretty hard.
Well just so you know, birthdays in the mission stink as well as American holidays, but I get that is just the mission.
Tell everyone I said hi. Good luck with the house.
love clancy
6/30/08
Hey family,
How’s everything? I’m just writing a family letter today cause I don’t have a lot of time. I’m doing great. This past week my comp went to Asunción for a few days with a sick elder, and it looks like we may go back cause I need to see a dentist. One of my teeth Split and will probably need a filling or a cap.
Don’t really need anything at the moment and I’ll write more detailed next week.
Good luck with selling the house this week. Ya’ll are in my prayers.
Love Clancy
6/30/08
Hi mom,
Hope everything is doing okay. I’m doing great. We had conference and interviews this past week. I learned lots and got to travel a little bit. My area is huge! I’m in Caaguazú if you want to look it up. It’s a branch that meets in a small house. We have about 55 active members and about 450 people on the rosters.
Well , stay outa trouble
love Clancy
6/23/08
Hello,
I’m doing pretty good. Guess what? I got a change, now I’m in Caaguazú 4th branch. My comp is really cool, Elder Cowgill from Colorado. I do know Brown. He was my second district leader and he was also one of the assistants to the president. Anyway hope the house sells quick and you get what ya´ll want.
It’s freezing here in Paraguay now, probably about 40 degrees outside. Well that’s about all except that I took out a little bit of money because I was broke. Sorry I kinda feel like take out money too much, but your package should be getting home soon.
love Clancy
6/2/08
Hi,
Sounds like things are pretty crazy back home, hope you guys get the house in order. I’m doing pretty good and have had some success the past few weeks. This past week we put 6 people with a baptismal date and had one investigator in the sacrament meeting. It’s getting cold here in Paraguay and it got down to about 40 degrees the other day.
Today we went to Itaipu Hydroelectric Dam. It’s the largest in the world and number 1 on the list of modern wonders of the world.
Well stay outa trouble. Hope things go well.
love Clancy
Hey mom,
Sorry I didn’t get a good letter off last week. I’m doing pretty good. This past Wednesday I went to the dentist where I’m now undergoing a three week root canal due to a split tooth...but the good news is that it is really cheap down here to go to a good dentist. In the end it will only cost about 250 dollars or something like that. The mission will should be getting in contact with the insurance company too to possibly help pay for it.
Things are great though. This past week we broke all of our records and taught 30 lessons with members and found over 45 new investigators. We are working pretty hard.
Well just so you know, birthdays in the mission stink as well as American holidays, but I get that is just the mission.
Tell everyone I said hi. Good luck with the house.
love clancy
6/30/08
Hey family,
How’s everything? I’m just writing a family letter today cause I don’t have a lot of time. I’m doing great. This past week my comp went to Asunción for a few days with a sick elder, and it looks like we may go back cause I need to see a dentist. One of my teeth Split and will probably need a filling or a cap.
Don’t really need anything at the moment and I’ll write more detailed next week.
Good luck with selling the house this week. Ya’ll are in my prayers.
Love Clancy
6/30/08
Hi mom,
Hope everything is doing okay. I’m doing great. We had conference and interviews this past week. I learned lots and got to travel a little bit. My area is huge! I’m in Caaguazú if you want to look it up. It’s a branch that meets in a small house. We have about 55 active members and about 450 people on the rosters.
Well , stay outa trouble
love Clancy
6/23/08
Hello,
I’m doing pretty good. Guess what? I got a change, now I’m in Caaguazú 4th branch. My comp is really cool, Elder Cowgill from Colorado. I do know Brown. He was my second district leader and he was also one of the assistants to the president. Anyway hope the house sells quick and you get what ya´ll want.
It’s freezing here in Paraguay now, probably about 40 degrees outside. Well that’s about all except that I took out a little bit of money because I was broke. Sorry I kinda feel like take out money too much, but your package should be getting home soon.
love Clancy
6/2/08
Hi,
Sounds like things are pretty crazy back home, hope you guys get the house in order. I’m doing pretty good and have had some success the past few weeks. This past week we put 6 people with a baptismal date and had one investigator in the sacrament meeting. It’s getting cold here in Paraguay and it got down to about 40 degrees the other day.
Today we went to Itaipu Hydroelectric Dam. It’s the largest in the world and number 1 on the list of modern wonders of the world.
Well stay outa trouble. Hope things go well.
love Clancy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home