Saturday, November 8, 2008

August 2008

8/25/08
Hey mom,
I’m doing great. I have a new companion. His name is Elder Muñoz. He’s from Argentina. He is my fourth Argentinean companion. My other companion right now is back home. He finished his mission. I hope things are going well, not much new here.
love Clancy
8/18/08
Hi,
I’m doing good. I don’t have a new companion yet, but I will in 2days.
We are teaching 3 families right now and they will probably be baptized sometime next month. Not much is new. I found JIF peanut butter! The small jar cost me 14650 guaranis($3.30), but it was worth it! I miss eating PP&J.
Well tell the Corbin’s I said hi and they can email me if they want to. I’d be happy to hear from them.
Well not much going on.
love Clancy.
8/10/08
I’m doing pretty good. This past week we went to Asunción twice. Once for the dentist the other to go watch a soccer game. It was cool. President Bradley took us and we had a good time. My comp is cool and we are teaching great. He goes home in a week. I’m
going to get a new companion in 8 days. Things are great. Stay outa trouble.
love Clancy
8/4/08
Hey mom,
I’m doing great. I got a new comp. His name is Elder Erfert from Yuma, Arizona. He’s a really cool guy. He goes home in three weeks and is a pretty ´trunky` kid.
Well this past week stunk! We walked probably about 15Km a day and didn’t get hardly anything done. I’m in Barcequillo right now (the area I was in for six months), so I can do internet before I go to the dentist today. Hopefully this is the last time I’ve got to go.
Yesterday I wrote in my journal for the first time in about 3 months. I know...I’ll repent and try to write daily. Just not a whole lot is going on. Stay outa trouble and if you can send me the name of the new Bishop and Stake President so I can resend my trunky papers. Oh, and the nearest airport.
love Clancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home